【计】 cladding; covering; overlapping; overlay
1.bestrow 2.enclothe 3.layover 4.overlay 5.overlaid 6.overcast 7.vesture 8.cover...with 9.hood 10.cover 11.overlain 12.underthecloakof 13.coverage 14.footprint 15.shrouding 16.draping
- 茅屋用木杆搭成，上面以草席覆盖。The hut was made of poles covered with grass mats.
- 广袤的平原被厚厚的雪覆盖着。The vast champaign was covered with thick snow.
- 校舍的屋顶上覆盖着积雪。The roof of the schoolhouse is covered with snow.
- 山上覆盖着一层雪。The mountain was covered with a mantle of snow.
- 这个地区还不在通讯网的覆盖之内。This area has not been covered by the communication net.
- 冬天时湖面上覆盖着冰。In winter the lake is covered with ice.
- 清晨，草上覆盖着一层白霜。The grass was covered with frost in the early morning.
- 白雪覆盖着山顶。The mountain tops are covered with snow.